Submission & Presentation
1. Presentation Time
Length of presentation material should be in accordance with your time assigned as follows;
- Invited Presentation: 20~25 min. including Q&A
- Oral Presentation: 15 min. including Q&A
- Due time is strongly encouraged.
2. Presentation File & Speaker's Autobiography
- Presentation material is to be concise, succinct, and clearly understood.
- Presentation file should be prepared in MS-PowerPoint format(16:9 size recommended) in English.
- If you use fonts other than standard Windows Office 2010, please bring the font files along with the presentation file.
- Please bring your PowerPoint presentation file on USB memory stick and submit it to the staff of each presentation room at least15 minutes before each session starts. The operator will load the presentation files to the laptop PC.
3. No Camera & No Record
- Please note that photo taking and video recording are strictly prohibited in the presentation room.
B1, Diamond Hall Loby
- Each poster will be assigned a panel, which has its own poster’s code at the conference.
- We do not specify the poster format, but each poster should include the poster’s title, authors, and affiliation and must fit within a 0.9m X 1.2m space.
- Poster presenters are required to prepare their own poster materials in advance and post their presentations 3 hours prior to each session.
- Please remove your poster within 1 hour after your session is ended. All remaining posters will be removed.
- The materials such as some scissors and tapes will be provided in poster session place.
Session Chair Guideline
- Please be present in your assigned room at least 10 min. before the start of your session to introduce yourself to the speakers in your session.
- As participants may have planned to attend specific presentations, please kindly keep the presentation as scheduled. Each speaker shall be advised of his responsibility to stay on schedule at the beginning of the session.
- At the beginning of the session;
- Ask participants to turn off their cell phones.
- Inform that photograph is not permitted to be taken within the session rooms.
- Q&A will be conducted for some minutes (Invited: 5 min. / Oral: 3 min.) for each presentation. After the presentation, please inform the participants that the questioner is to raise their hands for delivering the microphone.