BA, Nuclear Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea (2008).
MS, Nuclear Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea (2009).
Ph.D., Nuclear Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea (2015).
(THESIS: Development of Plasma Information based Virtual Metrology(PI-VM) for Plasma-assisted Processes)
- Principal Engineer of Mobile Display Dry & Doping Technology Team, Samsung Display Co., Ltd., Chungcheongnam-do, Korea (Present)
- Advisory Researcher of “Process Monitoring & Control Research Team, The Korean Society of Semiconductor & Display Technology” (2015 – Present)
- Advisory Researcher of “Data-Driven Plasma Equipment Intelligence Research Platform (KFE)” (2021-Present)
- Plasma Process Monitoring, Diagnosis, Virtual Metrology and Advanced Process Control
- Low Temperature Plasma Physics and Sheath Theory
- Optical Diagnostics of the Process Plasma
- PI-VM based Plasma-Assisted Mass Production Process Control for OLED display and Semiconducting Device Manufacturing
- 1.Seolhye Park et al., “Application of PI-VM for management of the metal target plasma etching processes in OLED display manufacturing”, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 61 (2019)
- 2.Seolhye Park et al., “Cause analysis of the faults in HARC etching processes by using the PI-VM model for OLED display manufacturing”, Plasma Process Polym. 16 (2019) 9.
- 3.Seolhye Park et al., “Predictive control of the plasma processes in the OLED display mass production referring to the discontinuity qualifying PI-VM”, Phys. Plasmas 27 (2020)
- 4.Seolhye Park et al., “Micro-range uniformity control of the etching profile in the OLED display mass production referring to the PI-VM model”, Phys. Plasmas 28 (2021) 103505.
- 5.Seolhye Park et al., “Plasma information-based virtual metrology (PI-VM) and mass production process control”, J. Kor. Phys. Soc. (2022) 1-23.
- 6.Seolhye Park, R Anirudh, R Archibald, S Hamaguchi et al., “2022 Review of Data-Driven Plasma Science”, IEEE. Trans. Plasma. Sci., (2022) Submitted.
- The 6th Samsung Display Technology Symposium Awards (2016), “Development of the Plasma Information based VM Index for Defect Prediction in Source Drain Dry Etch”
- The 7th Samsung Display Technology Symposium Awards (2017), “Development of In-Situ Dry Cleaning Methodology to Control the Defects in Source Drain Dry Etching”