▶ Visa Information
If you are entering the Republic of Korea from abroad to attend the iFPC & OS 2023, you will need a valid passport and visa issued by a Korean embassy or consulate for some countries. Please be sure to check the applicable information in advance according to the participant’s travel schedule and nationality.
▶ Countries under Visa Waiver Agreement
For accurate visa information, please visit the 'KOREA VISA PORTAL' website or ask to ‘Korean Embassy’
If you need a letter of invitation for participating in the iFPC & OS 2023, please email to iFPC & OS 2023 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please send the information below to the secretariat. (email@example.com).
- Participant's Full Name
- Name of the Affiliation
- Presentation Title
- Registration Number
▶ Korea Electronic Travel Authorization
All foreign visitors who wish to enter the Republic of Korea must obtain K-ETA permission to board aircraft and ships bound for Korea. You must apply at least 72 hours before departure by accessing the K-ETA website or mobile app (K-ETA).
• Fee: KRW 10,000 (approximately USD 9~10, additional fee excluded)
• Payment by credit and debit card - automatic calculation of fees by country based on exchange rate.
• If the application is completed with incorrect information, it cannot be corrected and re-application is required, so make sure to reconfirm the information entered before the final payment.
• Click Here for more information
*The validity period of a K-ETA is 2 years from the date of approval.
K-ETA approval does not guarantee entry to the Republic of Korea. The final determination of a traveler's entry will be made by the immigration official during entry immigration inspection.
*Applicable to: 112 countries that can enter without a visa. Click Here for updates.
- A person who does not have a valid Korean visa
- A person intending to enter the country for the purpose of tourism, visiting relatives, participating in events or meetings, and business (other than profitable activities)
- A person who plans a short-term stay in Korea for business or tourism purpose
For other inquiries, please proceed through the Korea Electronic Travel Permit Center. (www.k-eta.go.kr → Notice → Questions) Foreign language counseling available: 9am-12pm, 1pm-6pm on weekdays