1. Presentation Time
· Length of presentation material should be in accordance with your time assigned as follows;
||30 minutes (including 5 minutes Q&A session)
||25 minutes (including 5 minutes Q&A session)
||15 minutes (including 3 minutes Q&A session)
· Due time is strongly encouraged.
2. Presentation File
· The authors of each presentation are asked to bring Power Point (or PDF, 16:9 size recommended) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
· We will prepare a laptop computer for presentation, and authors are encouraged to use the conference computer for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
· To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Power Point), speakers are advised to save their Power Point presentation on a USB memory stick. AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
*It is not recommended to bring your own laptop computer (especially MacBook) unless your presentation requires any special software and/or hardware.
· Files should be uploaded to the local PCs in the session room during the breaks between the sessions. Speakers should arrive in the session room 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
3. No Camera & No Record
· Please note that photo taking and video recording are strictly prohibited in the presentation.